Puppy Play Group – February
Socialize your puppy now to grow into a well adjusted adult. Two canine professionals supervise as the pups develop confidence and self-control. They also coach you on how to reinforce these lessons at home. Four weekly sessions. This play group meets at 5:30 p.m., Feb. 10, 17, 24 and March 2 in Lacey, WA.
15 in stock
Puppy Socialization Play Group
Much like human children, puppies learn through play. With young puppies, we call this socialization: when puppies learn how to be around new things in their world.
Research shows that puppies who receive thoughtful and systematic socialization before they are 18 weeks old (a critical developmental period) are the most likely to become well-adjusted adults.
What does this group do for your puppy?
- Provides physical & social exercise
- Provides mental & emotional stimulation
- Develops self-control
- Builds confidence
- Improves coordination
What does this group do for you?
- Discover canine communication
- Realize who your puppy is
- Get coaching from two canine professionals with over 40 years’ combined experience!